Monday, February 4, 2013

GoAnimate Example

Here is a little video I created using GoAnimate.   I used the Quick Video Maker, which gave a step-by-step tutorial.  All I had to do was select a background, characters and then what I wanted them to say.  I also thought it was cool that I could change their accent.  I thought the British one was the best.  Trouble with HTML. by jlstrickland on GoAnimate

Animated Presentations - Powered by GoAnimate.

I had a lot more fun with this tool versus using Animoto.  I can see a lot more uses for this in the class to make some of the lessons fun or even have the students create videos showing what they learned in a specific lesson.

The free version seems to give you a good start, but there is a paid version that gives you more options to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment